--Firearms (O): 3
--Parkour (U): 2
--Teleport (U): 4
--Duck/Take Cover (D): 3
--Brawl (O): 2
--Streetwise (U): 3
--Air of Authority (U): 2
--Alertness (U): 2
--Detective (U): 3
Teleport: 1, Survive on the Tough Streets: 3, Deduction: 3
Visit Friends In The City: 3, Call Family: 2, Light a Cigar 1
- Baxter Barton grew up poor on the bad side of town. However, he had an edge, psychoportation. He used this to commit pety crimes.
- When his uncle, Detective Barton, was killed by gang violence Bax swore off cime.
- He joined the police academy and graduated with flying colors.
- Using a mix of streetsmarts and his "ace in the hole" he has risen to the rank of detective.
- Now he guards the streets he grew up on.
Personality and Methods
- Bax has kept his teleporation mutation a secret. It allows him to get into the right places and catch up to perps.
- He is a good cop but has occasionally bended the law but never for his own gain.
- He treats everyone with respect unless they prove they deserve otherwise.
- He is sympathetic to the plight of the folks in the worst neighbourhoods however, he has no patience for killers.
- Note: As a cop it is legal for Bax to retaliate with deatly force. Still, he never aims to kill anyone unless it is a last resort. While he will bend some small rules but he will never bend this one.
- Bax can teleport small distances, up to a city block.
- This power can be useful to cut off criminals but since it takes roughtly 3 seconds of concentration activate, it is useless in defense.
- He can only carry what he is wearing or holding with him when he ports, he cannot port others.
- There is no visual or audible effect when he does this. He simply vanishes and reappears.
- Bax is a handsome Africian American male in his early thirties.
- He has short, well trimmed hair and beard.
- He dresses stylishly but is obviously a cop.
- He has a calm and pleasant demenor.