Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

CanGames 2012

CanGames  in Ottawa is the first full convention that I ever attended. The place is always busy and there is always some good buys at the marketplace. I'm looking forward to attending this weekend, and running 3 games on Saturday and Sunday.Saturday MorningThe Lost Hero: The famed superhero Templar has vanished. He has been gone for over a month. Can the heroes uncover what has transpired?  Sunday AfternoonThe Experiment: Dr. Newton has asked the Heroes to help protect a very delicate experiment from any outside interference. When something goes horribly wrong (or does it?) can the Heroes save the day?  Sunday EveningThe Man in the Magic Shop: Several criminals and members of fringe occult groups have been behaving erratically, and have turned up with tarot-like cards on their persons. When the heroes seek to consult the City's resident mystic, he has vanished.  Ottawa is where I grew up, so I am also looking forward to seeing familiar sights, friends and family.